nonchalant :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

what a happy surprise to be texted:
"hey!  I saw a paragraph about you and your kreatid [challenge]s in the 202 magazine!"
I'm not even cool enough to act nonchalant...nope, not in my dna. :)
of course I spazzed, read the article, gasped and shouted "I'm in a magazine!" :)
yup, totally nonchalant.

sondra barr (the editor in chief of http://www.202magazine.com) wrote:

picture this...
are you a mom and amateur photographer looking for a place to connect and be inspired by other creative types?  jen driesbach, a gilbert mom, wanted to create a forum where aspiring east valley photogs could share images, tips, and commentary.  enter at http://www.kreatid.blogspot.com, where each week jen posts a different photography challenge to get the conversation started.  from fresh takes on body parts (the clothed, modest types) to modern and whimsical snapshots, the entries showcase local talent in unusual ways.




yup, super cool, happy, not at all nonchalant moment today. :)

5 comments:

janet said...

Can I have your autograph? :)

Dawn said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I am proud to say that we are related...

PIXbyemily said...

seriously! just when i was getting cool enough to talk to you...hahah. this is super neat and so deserved!

Rachel Olimb said...

this is entirely TOO cool!!!

Kate the Great: said...

What a rockstar you are. You've always been and I'm so happy for you! I love that I'm related to a celebrity!

Post a Comment