i ♥ faces - "black & white drama"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

drama.
drama.
drama!
not being a super big fan of "drama" in my life made this challenge...well, it was a challenge! :)  but there is always drama in art...it has to evoke emotion - thus creating the drama!  and this picture definitly conjurs up emotions for me...this picture is like a pause button for my life right now...a peaceful, content memory forever frozen in time.

I think that for this weeks challenge the coloring is what makes the image dramatic.  I like that you can see the people strolling on the pier and that you can almost hear the waves crashing on the beach. (and since all i heart faces needed was to be able to tell that there was a person in the picture, no close up's this week!)


if you're craving more drama check out more entry's @

10 comments:

Lyssa said...

Dramatic indeed! I love the dancing look the water gets when it's in B&W!

The one with the View said...

VERY dramatic! I love everything about it! Nice job!

Erica said...

oh that is stunning! makes me want to go to the beach!

Melissa said...

Amazing capture!

Angeleyes said...

Beautiful! I wish I could be there right now! Where is this at?

elizabeth said...

Beautiful...really, a very dramatic picture...it makes me think of happiness...great capture

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! It just makes me feel good, love the contrast!!

jen said...

@angeleyes it's in huntington beach, CA...love that place!

Lisa Smiley said...

ah, love it. one of my favorite places to be. grew up there...layed on that beach my entire teenage life..and have the unfortunate wrinkles to prove it. great shot.

Melanie Toutai said...

Gorgeous!

Post a Comment