chocolate ringlets + toes :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I walked away from this shoot smiling from ear to ear.
I met three cool adults who were more than encouraging of what I do!
I became friends with a little girl that has the most beautiful chocolate ringlets I've ever seen.
And I got to play "chase" for an hour with a little boy who simply loved life and r.a.n. after it!
This shoot also made me realize why I enjoyed teaching preschool so much a couple years back.  Four year olds say the funniest things and love to tell you anything just to get you to listen.  and they love to play games...peek-a-boo, twirl contests, toe counting, I spy...too cute!  the two beautiful four year olds had my attention and I simply loved the pictures that came from this shoot...enjoy!













5 comments:

luci said...

YES.
LOVE.

elizabeth said...

Awesome! I love how you captured there playful attitude. 4th and 6th are my favorites. Beautiful photo shoot!

DESIGNEDbyemily said...

love.love.love. as usual you tell an awesome story, both with the photos and your words. you also managed to inspire this VERY tired mama of a 4 year old...reminding me to DELIGHT in my boys. thank you for that.

The Old White Barn said...

Love, love, love your photos!

Friday Follow is the best way I know to learn about new sites. I'm so glad I found you. Now following so I don't miss anything.
Susan

Erin said...

Hi Found you on Friday Follow. I hope you'll come stop by our chaos soon.
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com

Beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment