old friends :)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I loved spending the early afternoon this weekend with some old friends that I grew up with.  The Wolf's will be forever knit with my past.  And it will always be a funny thing, I think, to re-hang out with the people you knew when you were kids.  Most of my mid-grow up years included these three guys.  Whether it was racing at awana's (oh yes, I was in awana's), playing the track games on the original Nintendo, playing kickball on our corner, watching Steeler's games at their house for Thanksgiving dessert, or singing KamaChamelion on the bus ride back from the dunes and playing bloody knuckles on the bus...these three guys were a loud + fun part of it!  And Patti was my first discipleship leader and will always hold a special place in my heart...a lot of good conversation with this lady!

So you can imagine me smiling as I'm taking pictures of these boys who are now men with such b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. families.  And their wives...seriously knock-outs!  I think they have a competition amoung themselves for the most creative names of their kids too...it's: kytn, addie, avery, tyucker, taeden + maccallum (mac).  I probably just butchered the spelling of their names!  But it was super enjoyable to see them again...thanks for the afternoon - you guys rocked the 40 degree weather!






love these guys!


they all scored super model wives...seriously!


mac (brandon's littlest) seriously cracked me up with how much he smiled!  the boy out shown everyone that afternoon - including the adults who have had more practice at it!  serious sunshine! :)


the eyes!  the tie!  too cute! :)


wayne's oldest boy...he was the most understated of the day - he did amazing with barely any coaching...love this boy - he made me miss my own - this age is the cutest...not babies anymore and definite all boy!


wayne + heidi's youngest...he's gonna be a heartbreaker some day...effortless. :)




2 comments:

Jan Stamm said...

Wow! Made me smile to see all those Wolfs lookin' fabulous...what a handsome family! Memories - good ones...of times shared together as families while we raised our kids came flooding back...we were privileged to run in the same tracks for awhile.

Unknown said...

I am being nosy! Jenn I didn't know your were a photographer! I saw your site on your moms site so I just had to check it out. I'm so glad I did. you're inspiring. your work is BEAUTIFUL. It was fun to see all the wolfs all grown up and making more wolfs. You have captured them so well. I will be checking on you. dori palombi

Post a Comment