[wedding] a night of romance

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

one of the last songs they danced to was sung by the beautiful norah jones.

"...I want to walk with you...
                                 on a cloudy day.
                                                       in fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high...
                     so won't you try to come...come away with me and we'll kiss...
         on a mountaintop...
come away with me and I'll never stop loving you ...

romance was definitely the theme of their most beautiful wedding that my lovely sister of elizabeth ann photography
and I got to photograph on this perfect fall evening...

no detail went without notice...
the detail of her dress, the custom tailoring of the tuxedo's, the flowers of deep burgandy
arranged by everybody loves flowers, artistic and tasteful hor'deurves by chef robert,
the custom wine hand selected by the groom himself,
sweet stringed music sung sweetly as the sunset over this most gorgeous backyard wedding.

yes, romance.
and a very happily ever after for this gorgeous bride & groom. :)

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Beautiful post Jen! Loved being with you on such a sweet and beautiful day. This bride and groom...LOVED them!

Linny Jane Vintage said...

sigh....that looks like a beautiful day:) Love the vintage couch as well! Get ready to be pinned my friend:)

Post a Comment