color :)

Thursday, September 15, 2011


that could be said of both of these ladies I got to photograph. :)
one is small in stature - but definitely not small in personality...
it was literally like God MADE her to smile...incessantly!
pink, ruffles, ginormous ballons, vintage chairs, laughing...it's a session to remember for me. :)

but the other lady I got the pleasure of photographing is someone I genuinely admire...
she inspire's me artistically - how can she not with the color she exudes?
she's an incredible mom to her now five beautiful kids...
a beautiful wife of fifteen years today...
she super creative and witty...
oh, and yeah - she's smokin' hot.  yup, I said it. :)

thank YOU lisa, for another amazing, colorful session!


but then the color...she has her mama's eyes and they're stunning :)


and I would be one of the most foolish photographers EVER if I didn't spend some camera time on just her...
seriously, I admire her and I love her personality on camera...
she is one of the most "tell it like it is" people I've known...
there ARE smiles and laughing and playing being a mommy,
but then again there is also pensive, overwhelmed and thoughtful being a mommy...
I feel like she conveys that...
yup, I like the realness of her. :)

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

WOW! Gorgeous session...made me smile looking at all that love. Beautiful Jen..seriously beautiful. :)

PIXbyemily said...

what a refreshing post Jen. can't even single out what i love. just all of it. yup. that's it.

LaDonna said...

Lisa is absolutely stunning! and what more could I say about her sweet, precious baby girl?

Anonymous said...

Jen!!! These are simply beautiful & your words are too kind. Thank you again for another gorgeous, fun session. I love you!

(this is Lisa, by the way. Blogger wont let me post a comment, it's making me mad!)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! The pics just kept getting better and better! Love them! Those are some gorgeous girls! Love ya! ( from Doreen.won't let me put my name in either!)

Linny Jane Vintage said...

I love the chubby leg shots!!! Ugh. So cute.

Kathe said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW....and WOW! I will say the same thing I said last Wednesday night after Cate brought leftover samples in the back of the Commons...Is there anything Jen doesn't rock the house on?! Seriously girl..these are spectacular! I was going to say the cute little one in the chair was my favorite...then I saw the next one and the chubby knees, and then the one of her mom....with the cute turned foot...then the last one took my breath away..SERIOUSLY took my breath away! WOW! I wish there was a better word...You can see the beauty that so many of us miss (not that we would miss the beauty in these 2 girls...hard to miss....) but you find that added beauty that we may overlook (like the chubby knees) LOVE it!

Post a Comment