so much more.

Saturday, June 18, 2011


one week.
that's all its been...and its feels like years have been lived in it.

cancer.
new life.
broken airplanes.
truth declared boldly.
changed hearts.
broken hearts.
death.
hospitals.
tears.
pain.
uncontrollable laughter.

and through it all?
faith.  hope. and love.
I saw it first hand this week and want to remember it.

a few seasons ago fix you by coldplay was the soundtrack of my life.
this season?
my heart resonates with this song...its beautiful and makes my heart sing.

"...I know that I am nothing new //  there's so much more than me and you.
                    but brother, how we must atone before we turn to stone..."



1 comments:

elizabeth said...

beautiful Jen. Love you and so happy that you came through this crazy week with such great hope, love and strength.

Post a Comment