I believe in pink. :)

Friday, March 04, 2011

I love these words once said by a very beautiful lady:

"I believe in pink.
              I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
                             I believe in kissing.  kissing a lot.
                  I believe in being strong
       when everything seems to be going wrong.
                     I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day.
         and I believe in miracles."

this girl that I got to photograph?
she is one of the prettiest girls. :) and this poem [minus the kissing part ;)] reminded me of her. :)
her looks remind me a bit of judy greer...a good thing in my book. :)
but her smile?
her smile absolutely lights up her face and she was simply a pleasure to photograph!











p.s. there's a new florist in town...her mom's love of flowers is growing into a beautiful business!
don't be surprised if you see a collaberation in the near future! :)

3 comments:

Krista McDaniel said...

Love the last photo! simply beautiful

Mireille said...

Thanks so much Jenn! YOU did an amazing job. Thanks for the inspiring words for Miss Myranda and the flower plug too!

luci said...

these are absolutely fantastic Jen.
love them.

Post a Comment