passion

Friday, January 21, 2011


I posted this quote not too long ago about passion...


and it got me to thinking about what I'm passionate about.
anyone who knows me, knows that THAT list is long and colorful!
my man/kids/God/church/family/photography/art/music/piano/nature/people to start! :)

this week I met someone who was passionate about her work and I was genuinely inspired by her!
kasia owns and runs "oh snap boutique"


a gorgeous, fun site specializing in action and templates and fun things for photographers!
and the stuff she produces are fresh, modern and adorable!
she even has a freebie if you'd like to try her out!
her passion has turned into a colaberation with kreatid and she has graciously offered the
winner of this weeks challenge a gift certificate to her store!  SUPER cool!

see the discussion wall on my facebook page for more details on how to win and what to post
and GOOD LUCK!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment