the saturday evening post. :)

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

these people remind me of a family that could have been pulled out of the pages from
                                             the saturday evening post.

      lovely, americana beauty in the ladies...
             classic, clean-cut good looks in the guys...
      lots of adorable kids with blue, blue eyes...

maybe that's why I felt like I could almost hear aloud sinatra crooning his infamous lyrics
 "...yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm and your cheeks so soft,                 
           ...and that laugh that wrinkles your nose, it touches my foolish heart.."

and what was even cooler about this family?
was that as beautiful as these people are they most definitely were NOT afraid to distort their faces and make some of the best "photobooth" photographs I've had the amusement to take yet! :)

yup, LOVED this collaboration session with elizabeth ann photography
                                 and LOVED this super fun family! :)








and because they let me.  and, because I saw this pic in my minds eye and like how it turned out...my favorite shot/s to end with! :)  thanks again, bergers! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment