footprints...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"some people come into our lives and quickly go. some people move our souls to dance.
they awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.
they stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same."

today I am a bit sad and nostalgic...
you see today I said goodbye to a good friend.  not forever...but for a new season.
she was someone who taught me that it's okay to love bigger and simply trust Him.
someone who twelve years ago simply decided to be my friend.  just because...
someone who I have simply enjoyed living this crazy journey of life with.
I consider myself blessed and fortunate to call her friend.  and I will miss her.


 (yes, I know a rare sight from me...a "real" scrapbook page!  sorry for the phone pic...) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment