choosing.

Friday, August 27, 2010



"every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit."
so in light of this week - what is the seed?

choosing to be happy in light of sadness or frustration.

leo tostoy said " if you want to be happy, be."
it's that simple.
to not let yourself be carried away by what others think or say.
to simply choose to be happy.

is it hard to accomplish this?
yes.
maybe that's why it's called a seed.  it takes time for it to grow.

so why the photo?  
it sits on my desk and I like to look at it alot.
I like its crisp vibrant colors.
I like to say it's name - it sounds fancy.
mostly though, it simply makes me happy.

have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kate the Great: said...

i love you.

elizabeth said...

choose to be happy...yes, def tough but in the end...your happy so why not? :) Love you

Post a Comment