moving on up :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I wonder how many of you actually watched that show?  I was kindof a 80's freak tv watcher..."gimme a break", "growing pains", "217", "the cosby show", "the facts of life"...good stuff. :)

so I digress and that is not the point of this blog post :)

here's the final product of a 5x7 "we've moved" postcard.  obviously I was "moved" (dad would be so proud ;) ) by this weeks contest of textures and I'm really starting to get into them - they're just SO much you can do with them!  this one has about 4 different textures and I just love this picture of the four of these kids...super cute!






2 comments:

DESIGNEDbyemily said...

nice job! i love it. i can tell you had fun with this one.

LISA said...

I didnt even see this post. Sending these out this week - thanks again!

Post a Comment