new hampshah :)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

that's how they talk here...
new hampshah.  bahstahn.  wicked.
and it makes me smile everytime I hear the accent...it's just cool. :)  I asked the public transportation lady to just keep talking cuz' I liked the way she talked.  yeah, it's just cool. :)

we've been staying with my sister-in-law and her husband...totally gracious, hospitable + fun people...even with dawn being nine months pregnant (pic's to come!).  she is nothing like me...I was a total crabby patty when I was that pregnant.  no scatch that...when I was pregnant period. :)
dawn being the ever organized person that she is suggested we make a "to-do" list while we are here on vacation...
sledding...check.
snowball fight...check.
hiking...check.
see chuck + kathie's new property...check.
dunkin donuts...check.  :)
snowmobiling...gonna be a check soon.
see a moose...probably not gonna happen. another time...it's a goal of mine now. :)
see the atlantic ocean...oh, yes...check!

here's a few snapshots of our adventures so far...people pic's to come! :)

I finally got the squirrel on camera...reminds me a little bit too much of me on vacation...eating entirely too much and too much stuff that I probably shouldn't be eating :)


the next two are of matt's parents new property they are going to build on...simply AHmazing!  we hiked it for about an hour...it has beautiful trees, a wicked cool creek running through it and grass lands...I can't wait to come back and visit it! :)




we drove up to the coast and tried to get out.  I say tried b/c it was eighteen degrees with about thirty five mile per hour freaking cold winds.  yes, the weather man said FREAKING cold.  so I got out for about five minutes and had to get back in the car.  I am ashamed to say I am a weiny weinerson.  but it still is gorgeous.  I wondered though, how the seagulls can just stay out and fly around and not drop like giant ice cubes into the atlantic?  do they not get cold?  hmmm...I wonder.



2 comments:

elizabeth said...

The squirrel made me laugh out loud! AWESOME Jen...loved the ocean...jealous of that...but beautiful, beautiful pics...way to go Jen!

Kate the Great: said...

I'm a weeny McWeinerson too when it comes to coldness. Beautiful winter pictures. It's been forever since I've seen a squirel...great shot!

Post a Comment