summer, red + the alpha goat

Saturday, October 24, 2009

this was quite possible one of my most favorite shoots so far...probably because I don't think I've laughed this hard at a shoot...Summer wanted a countryish feel to her high school graduation shoot and we were lucky to find this "vintage-in the middle of nowhere" location fit with goat, ducks + Red - this giant horse that thought he was a dog! :)  At one point the alpha-goat let us know he was boss - causing me to laugh pretty uncontrollably at Tracy K.- Summer's make-up artist for the day, a seriously funny, cool, unique chick!  And then you'll see in another one of the pictures that Red decided to make his "debut" into photography and he simply would NOT go away...Summer rolled with it and it ended up being a fabulous afternoon!  Thank you Summer for letting me hang with you for the afternoon - I can't wait to see what God has next for you!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment