oranges + hairbows :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Lessig's are cool. Yup, I said it...Mary is super chill and funky and has the craziest coolest eyes I've seen in a long time. Rory is super dad and likes cool watches + glasses and even wore black in the may blazing sunshine. Tre is ALL boy...I loved getting to watch him run and throw and then run some more and then throw some more...seriously ALL boy...and has a good arm! And Maddie...she is a muffin! Too small to get into the whole smiling thing, but such sweet and small features and m-e-l-l-o-w...and she's already rocking better style then me! Thank you so much for letting me spend a saturday morning with you - SUPER fun :)

sinatra has got nothing on this blue-eyed boy :)








I have a strange obsession with feet...I think they are too cute!

super refreshing to see you guys loving on each other...nice watch rory!



the eyes draw you in...stunning!



anyone can get a smiling baby, but it takes mad talent to get a crying baby...seriously. :)

Thanks again, Lessig's!


0 comments:

Post a Comment