oh, to be engaged...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love my brother.
and I think his fiance is pretty cool.
and they have my favorite colors for their wedding.
black.
white.
and....green :)
this was a fun shoot and I love them! :)

my favorite shot of the day...made the front of their wedding invitation here

this was the last shot of a series that he watched her come back from changing outfits into her sassy dress...she came right over and smooched him...love his "happy" face :)


kind-of intense...but nostalgic a bit...kind of like that "farmer in the dell" art shot maybe?  whatever it is...I like it :)

love the "tow-away" zone sign behind...

dreamy :)


this one is up there with my favorites...there is a series of these of lindsey looking at josh trying to figure out how to get her thumbs just right, then this one with her "wanna be" bad face and then one of her laughing at herself, and then of josh phsishing her cause' he thinks he's cool :) cute series of pics...


oh yes, he is King of that dumpster ;)

another favorite...like her heels in this one...

ah, my all time favorite...kind-of a cool effect and I like just the green on her belt...


that's it for now...love you both!

1 comments:

Caroline and Kyle said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! So amazing! They look awesome!!!!!! You are so incredible! Maybe I'll get a turn soon :)

Post a Comment