my plan

Thursday, January 01, 2009

I'm not a big fan of changing your life just because it is the first day of a new year. why couldn't I change my life yesterday? why can't I change it in two weeks?

no. I am a believer in now. not in tomorrow for "...tomorrow will take care of itself...". and not in yesterday...there's no point in that.

I do believe in making a plan...a good friend of mine once said "...failing to plan, is planning to fail..." and I believe it. so then what do I plan for 2009?

I plan to love God more than I did yesterday.
I plan to be a better wife.
I plan to be a better mommy.
I plan to be a better friend. (and remember birthdays darn it.)
I plan to be a better photographer + designer.
I plan to be a heathier me...someone I recognize from yesterday.

that's it. I said it...but to be honest, those are the same things I wanted yesterday and probably will want tomorrow...but now it is planned...and I do not inted to fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment