unrivaled beauty

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

"look for the beauty in everyone."

outside looking in you'd think that in looking at these two that I love that the beauty is fairly obvious.
and it is.
incredibly and undeniably so.
often I look at them and look at their flowy blonde hairs and blue eyes and just smile...
just because they are so beautiful.
but I think there are moments when I think He smiles because of their beauty that radiates from within.
I feel privileged that in those moments I think He lets me see a glimpse of them the way He see's them...
in those moments you can see the beauty in their strength...
the beauty in their soft heartedness...
the beauty in their journey.
in those moments, that is when they are the most beautiful and unrivaled to simply no one.


1 comments:

elizabeth said...

b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. Gorgeous photos. Fav...Lucy leather jacket...her eyes are AMAZING> or the sisters holding arms in the side by side photos. Cool.

Post a Comment