thirtyone:twentyfive

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I love, love, LOVE helping brand new business'.
especially new creative business' on the ever inspiring etsy.
and in this case, I even got to photograph a bit! :)

shelley's new company ThirtyOne TwentyFive is a chic boutique using knit fabric as her creative medium.
her ability to take knit and create a fashion statement is super fun & most definitely unique!
I can't wait to see how far she goes with her new venture! :)
good luck and thanks for letting me be a part of it! :)

as usual it starts with a story-board...

to a finished product :)


a special thank you to linny jane vintage for her loaning me some of her anthropologie inspired photo props! :)
made my job super fun! :)


go show her some love on her new facebook page and like for updates and new store items!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment