amber :)

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

oh my goodness, how I love this crazy girl.
I'm not sure I can call her a girl anymore...but its what she will always be to me in my mind.
I first met her when she was in my 7th grade small group six years ago.
she asks me a lot if she bugged me and annoyed me because of how high energy she was...
and to be honest, she didn't.

mostly because seventeen years ago, I acted an awful lot like her. :)

yes, she's loud, funny, exuberant, clever, amusing, comical, absurd, & nuts.
but I LOVE that she's loud, funny, exuberant, clever, amusing, comical, absurd, & nuts.


it's what makes her who she is.

I've had the privilege to see her love the people around her in a larger than life way.
she is always the first to have a good time...and not in a bad way...life just seems more fun to her.
she is faithful to the people around her to a fault...literally never gives up on them...fights for them.
she is the first to laugh and make light of a situation...easing awkwardness by being awkward on purpose.
she has learned pieces of wisdom along growing up and she shares them with the people she loves.

she likes to tease me and say "wouldn't it be funny if I came back and was maddie's small group leader someday?"
I just smile and genuinely say "I hope so." :)

yup, I hope so. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment