sweet moments. :)

Monday, October 17, 2011

this session was particular sweet for me for a couple reasons...
reason one:
because I love these people and I don't get to spend a lot of one on one time with her and sarah is pure sunshine!
sunshine even right after having a new little handsome man and juggling being mommy to an infant AND toddler!
yup, sunshine. :)

reason two: because I got to see another side of joel that I don't think I've ever gotten to see.
I typically only see the "band joel", or the "camp character joel", or the "mad dancing skills joel" and sometimes if ben verbally flicks him too much the rare "angry joel" - which secretly makes me laugh.  hard. :)
nope, this joel was better than all the other "joels".
I got to see him love on his wife in a sweet & gentle way.
I got to see him gently hold his newborn son and chat with him.
I got to see him be a really good daddy to lilly...playing with her, laughing with her...super fun to watch.

reason three: lilly.  beautiful, hilarious, sassy lilly.
this little girl has the sweet face of her mama and the explosive laughter and sense of humor from her daddy.  she was seriously fun to play with and talk with during this session.

and finally most obviously - reason four: isaac.
they have a most handsome new little man.  sweet smelling skin, soft baby peach fuzz...I loved everything about him...seriously.
so thank you buckingham's...for allowing me a sweet moment in photographing your sweet family! :)

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

beautiful Jen! Love the photojournalistic approach on this one. One a sweet family!

PIXbyemily said...

so tender jen. almost. a.l.m.o.s.t. makes me want another sweet smellin, soft wrinkly, tiny toed 'lil one. (congrats Buckingham's)

Post a Comment