e + j = and they lived happily ever after :)

Monday, February 22, 2010

sorry if you looked at this post already and it was different...but here are better resolution pic's of this awesome day! :)

you might remember this couple from their engagement session here
these two are extra special to me.  you know how there are some people in life that you meet in life that are destined to be more than just casual acquantencices to you?  well the marshall family is just that for matt + I.  they were some of the first people that matt and I met even before we were married and solidified that this was a place we could call home.  they were the first people to invite us into their home for our very first thanksgiving away from "home".  justin + eric are two brothers that have simply become family to our family.  so when eric + jessie asked if I would photograph their wedding, there was absolutely no hestiation, just a resounding YES!

the day for me was simply beautiful and super special to be a part of!  plus, as a bonus my sister got to fly in a be my second shooter for the day...extra fun for me and completely a natural fit to my style of photographing!  the day started at the place where they would begin honeymooning at and was simply STUN-ning!  beautiful wooden doors, wrought iron detailing, cobblestone walkways...truly picturesque!  and then their courtyard wedding + reception was tucked away in the Ah-mazing Arizona Historical Society Museum's courtyard!  The kind of wedding that you dream about as a little girl, to say the least!

Here are a few of my favorites of the day and THANK YOU so much Marshalls + Emerson's for letting me be a part of this incredibly special day!


















I simply LOVE the first look!  I get choked up everytime! :)
























7 comments:

elizabeth said...

AMAZING! Love the collage Jen...very creative...and beautifully done...I have a TON of happy memories for that wedding. Can't wait to 2nd shoot your next one!

janet said...

Love these people & the photos you took of such a special day...

DESIGNEDbyemily said...

wow, amazing set! beautiful people and beautifully captured! so much fun to follow your work.

Caroline and Kyle said...

YAHH! I LOVEEE THEM! So soon till you get to work your magic for me!! Can't wait for that!

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I am SO obsessed with peonies - love her bouquet! :-)

luci said...

these turned out really amazing. i like them a lot Jen

Jessie said...

Sorry I'm just now getting around to posting on here but THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! We LOVED having you and Betsy with us and were so honored to be able to have such lovely friends taking our pictures and making our day special. I absolutely LOVE all of these pictures. You two are rockstars <3

Post a Comment