things to remember...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

when in doubt, show up early.
think less.
feel more.
ask.
give thanks often.
expect the best.
appreciate everything.
never give up.
make it fun.
LEAD.
invent.
re-group.
wink.
chill.
smile.
and, live as if your success was inevitable.

I forget things. a lot.  I was at the bank the other day and one of the super cool teller's there had written this on the message board in a really cool colorful way.  Odd, sort-of.  I'm not sure how I would feel if my bank teller winked at me.  But then again not so odd and maybe I would. It would make me laugh and not take life so seriously, I think.  We're all inately creative - take after our Father, I think...  well, it made me smile and resolve to remember...so here you go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment