owen & georgia...

Friday, July 17, 2009

While on vacation these last weeks, I LOVED getting to take these pictures of an old friends beautiful kids in my old hometown...

Owen was my little helper and ALL boy :) He wanted to look through my camera (the far away one) and asked what all the buttons did and wanted to "hold" my extra camera (in his mind I know he was thinking - you could share cuz' you're not using it right now) :)...curious in everything and anything and super chatty - I definitly would love to hang with that little boy and see life through his eyes! And his eyes! Beautifully blue and a tow head to boot...gonna be a heart breaker some day...

And Ms. Georgia...lovely little girl...I love that she was more hesitant to be my friend...she let Owen do all the talking but she was far from not listening...it was as if her big brown eyes wanted to absorb who I was first before she'd let me into her world...amazing little girl! And her sandy blonde ringlets are simply stunning!

Super fun and easy shoot! Thanks Anne!

























Not at all timid about exploring...she giggled a lot at the tall grass that mommy was afraid to go into :)


















GQ someday, I'm thinkin'...


































































oh, to have a stuffed friend or special blanky again...the security it brings :)










































0 comments:

Post a Comment