prom

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I got to take some brief shots of luci and her friends before they went to prom...b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l girls and some sharp lookin' guys! can't wait to hear how the rest of the night went!

I like the shadows of this one...


rockstars :)


the token jumping shot...turned out cute I think :)


jed may have gotten the highest jump, but he accidentally landed on luci's orchid...I love how everyone is making fun of him in this pic :)


crazy to see him grow up...love him and love his heart more! God is going to do big things, I know it...


the lovely ladies...kiana makes me laugh :)


my girls. :)


luci's date...


she is simply TOO beautiful....





you gotta notice the accessories...

playing with blur and the jump shot...wish I could freeze time sometimes...thanks for letting me come guys!




0 comments:

Post a Comment