gotta love "tweener's"

Monday, February 18, 2008


I got to make some sleep-over invitations for my neices this weekend...the oldest neice wanted to have a tie-dye party (obviously)

and the younger one loves ladybugs, so this was my take on it...






I couldn't upload the finished product, but you can use your imagination...the tie-dye one had black and silver grungy thread with friendship seed beads tied randomly throughout...and the lady-bug one had a swarovski crystal dotting her "i" in her name, for just a little pizzazz :)






love to hear what you think!

3 comments:

Linny Jane Vintage said...

Soo cute Jen - you are so creative! When I have little girls who are having birthday parties - you will be the first one I call!

P.s. hope the house hunt went well!

Linny Jane Vintage said...

Oooh...you had a sticker book too?! They really were the best. Even stickers off of fruit look super cool when put in a sticker book. You rock!

Rachel Olimb said...

Wow, Jen, you're so talented! Love these!

Post a Comment