words that interest me...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm stuck on words right now...here are some quotes from people I love...

"...loving someone is always a choice, and I choose to love you..." - my best friend :)

"...the greatest mistake we make is to neglect what is possible while brooding over what is simply difficult..." - my dad.

"...'C' students make the best entreprenuers; 'A' students become researchers + scientists; 'B' students work for 'C' students..." - fred hughes.

I love that I've always been a 'C' student...it gives me hope :)

"...we look for visions from heaven, for earthquakes and thunders of God's power and we never dream that all the time God is in the commonplace things and people around us. if we will do the duty that lies nearest, we shall see Him. one of the most amazing revelations of God comes when we learn that it is in the commonplace things that the Diety of Jesus Christ is revealed..."
- oswald chambers

"...he who has a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'..." - friedrich nietzsche

"...we didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time..." - vince lombardi

"...life is an occasion, rise to it..." - mr. magorium

"...whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. it's the choices that make us who we are..." - unknown

"...yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift..." - eleanor roosevelt

"...wherever you are, be all there..." - jim elliot

0 comments:

Post a Comment